TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost all views on my in home screen and have tried

Customer Question
Good afternoon Technician's Assistant:...

Good afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I lost all views on my in home screen and have tried everything to get them (4) back and nothing seems to work. I tried to disconnect and reconnect all power and Wi-Fi sources with no results

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

LW2960, wireless vido monitoring system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For about 6 hours and I tried to disconnect & reconnect all power sources & Wi-Fi connections

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Security System. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me please what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Please let me know

I have tried to disconnect the power and the wifi

Thanks

If you disconnect a camera then reconnect it, does it come back on?