TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't get Netflix on our tv through the Sony DVR. A sign…

Customer Question
Can't get Netflix on...

Can't get Netflix on our tv through the Sony DVR. A sign pops up when we punch Netflix that says we are not connected to the network.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

The make is Apex and the model # is LU4088. it's a 40 inch LED tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been 2 days. I have call Netflix and our internet provider; there is no problem with them They said for me to call Sony.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer
What is the model of your Sony?
Had this worked previously? Are any other apps working on the Sony?
BDP-S3700 yes no
Okay you need to go into the Sony menu under network and reconnect there by choosing your WiFi network then putting in the password ***** if using a wired connection make sure it shows as set to wired Ethernet.
When will you answer my question or do just want more money?
I sent you an answer above a few minutes ago.
How do I get to the Sony network?
It is in the Sony settings menu. Press the menu button or home button then go to settings (toolbox/wrench icon)