TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Flashing red greenblue. LD195EMX. I hit the set up button on…

Customer Question
Flashing red greenblue Technician's...

Flashing red greenblue

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LD195EMX

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I hit the set up button on tv couldn't find remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I think there is a DVD stuck in it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

As an initial step, please find the original emerson remote (you cannot do anything at this point without it)

press the up and down arrow buttons, together, for about 5 seconds,

then unplug the tv for a few minutes, replug, and let me know the results.

Got it working thanks

Great! Glad to hear that did the trick for you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,