TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to s=install a sound bar... TV says press YES if…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to s=install a sound bar... TV says press YES if I want to play sound through soundbar... WHERE IS YES?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

4-5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works fine... what button is equivalent to YES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am installing a sound bar... Turned on sound bar, blue lights came on and now the TV is displaying the message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to turn on my sopundbar'

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your TV?