TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We cannot find FSN on our tv. Our zip is 42352. Don't now.

Customer Question
We cannot find FSN...

We cannot find FSN on our tv. Our zip is 42352

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Don't now

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. We want to watch the Ky ball game today Do not have any type of channel list.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No issue . Just want to know where to find FSN.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. We watch sports a lot , just do not know where to find FSN

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you using a digital antenna, or some other method to receive your TV channels?

Do you have a subscription that includes FSN?