TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a proscan 19" LED TV with a built in DVD player. I…

Customer Question
I have a proscan...

I have a proscan 19" LED TV with a built in DVD player. I haven't used in awhile and cannot remember how to either eject the dvd or to play. any clues?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Proscan is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it three years ago. ill look again for a model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I haven't moved it off dvd. thats all we use it for. the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

PLEDV1945A-B

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you have the remote control for the proscan?