TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All I get is DVD in the upper right corner. The screen is…

Customer Question
All I get is...

All I get is DVD in the upper right corner. The screen is black.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

2006 Model KD-27FS170

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last night. I called Comcast. The cable box is fine. In fact, it was recording something. I had used the TV two hours before and it was working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I gave you all the info, didn't I?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is it you're trying to watch on the TV right now- is it a DVD player? Please elaborate. Also do you have the original Sony remote nearby?

I forgot my password & my new one is not on my e-mail, which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Repeating everything....2006 Sony KD-27FS170

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last night..Screen is black except for neon green DVD in upper right corner. Cable box is working. In fact, it was still recording. I had used the set two hours previously with no problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, but you did not send me a new password ***** I'm stuck. I already paid the $5.