TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not use tv ears with smart tv to hear netflix. Samsung…

Customer Question
Can not use tv...

Can not use tv ears with smart tv to hear netflix

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

Samsung smart, 60" less than year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only on miracle ears

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be guided on the phone not on a computer in a diff room than the tv

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What port on the rear of the TV are the TV Ears connected to?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.