TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I WAS TRYING TO PROGRAM A REPLACEMENT REMOTE AND WAS UNABLE…

Customer Question
I WAS TRYING TO...

I WAS TRYING TO PROGRAM A REPLACEMENT REMOTE AND WAS UNABLE TO, AND NOW THE CABLE WILL NOT WORK, THE TV WILL ONLY WORK BY THE MANUAL BUTTONS. THE TV IS about 5 years old and the model number is ***** can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model number VCF32FDVIU, THE TV IS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

THE TV MENUU WORKS BY MANUAL ONLY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I brought a universal replacement remote was able to program the volume , the codes were not working, this happen about 2 days ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The model number you posted does not come up as any valid model. Can you please check that again and post back?

A321011000285

That's not it either. What is the brand name of the TV?

I DO NOT HAVE THE REPLACEMENT REMOTE AT THIS TIME, CAN YOU CALL ME O TUESDAY WHEN A NEW REMOTE WILL ARRIVE