TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a tect to come to my place. My tv hasn't been working…

Customer Question
I need a tect to...
I need a tect to come to my place. My tv hasn't been working for about 5 days. It won't connect to WiFi
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 9 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

If you provide your zip code, I can look up some repair shops that you can contact directly.

03878

Got it. Please be patient as I look that up for you.

http://www.rochestertvrepairs.com/contact-us

Rochester tv repair:(###) ###-####/p>

Before you go, please do submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am at least recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

Are you able to come and fix the problem with my t.v.

No, I live in California. I provided you with a repair shop in your immediate area. Here is the information again:

Rochester tv repair:(###) ###-####/p>