TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I stream audio from Samsung one connect to my

Customer Question
How can I stream...

How can I stream audio from Samsung one connect to my iPhone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

U5

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Un55mu800fxza

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

New install

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I have Halo hearing aids that can stream from my iPhone and would like to use this method so others are not annoyed by high volume on the set
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean ytou want to hear the sound from the TV on the iPhone?

Please let me know

Thanks

That unfortunatly is not possible, as the phone cannot receive media in this way.

Would you be interested in a wireless headphone solution? As I can tell you exactly what you need with this.

What about Bluetooth just as it does in the car

No, as the phone sends data to the car and does not receive it, the car is specially made for this, this is a TV which has a different function.

What you are best to get is this headset.

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS120-Wireless-Headphones-Charging/dp/B0001FTVEK

You connect the base of it to the TV, and then you can put the headset on (it is wireless) and via this you can hear the sound.

This is the best solution for your situation.

Let me know how you feel about this solution please

Is there an adapter that will let the tv connect through Bluetooth

No sorry, and if the TV coild be bluetooth enabled, you cannot send the sound to the iPhone it is not developed for that.

This is why I am providing the wireless headset solution

According to my hearing aid tech other people are doing this with I phones

You asked me how to connect you TV to your iPhone

Why are you now referring to a hearing Aid?

If you would have read my question you would have seen that my hearing aids connect to my iPhone and I want to stream audio to my iPhone from the tv through Bluetooth . Hearing aids connect through “acessability” in the iPhone

Hi there

I did carefully read the question, which is

how can I stream audio from Samsung one connect to my iPhone?

It seems you may have left out the mention of any hearing aids, but it is no problem..

What is the make and model of the hearing aids?

Starkey Halo. If you look above I did tell you that

First go to Settings, General, Accessibility, Multi-output Audio and enable this so you set the volume different to the rest of the TV.

Then go to Settings, Sound, Sound Output ,Speaker List and you can then pair your hearing aids with the TV

Let me know how you go please

Okay

Thanks, ***** ***** know the results please

How did you go with the instructions?

Not there now

you mean you are not by the TV? Or you are stuck on a step?

Not at my house

Ok, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you