TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The recent apps is blank. When I try to go to netflix it…

Customer Question
The recent apps is...

The recent apps is blank. When I try to go to netflix it shows a very odd screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

We bought it in 2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We only use hdmi 3 for direct tv and hdmi 2 for dvd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only noticed it today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I wish I could send you a screen shot so you could see what I get when I try to load apps

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the actual model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.