TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung TV no longer is able to connect to the Internet.

Customer Question
My Samsung TV no...

My Samsung TV no longer is able to connect to the Internet. It searches of the wireless network, finds it and then it stops and never completes the connection

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

UN50ES6150FXZA Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We unplugged the TV, powering it down, and plugged it back in.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We had the problem occur one week ago. We unplugged the power last night and this morning it worked however 12 hours later it does not work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/12/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There may be a glitch in the router/modem, which is preventing some devices from connecting.

Have you tried restarting your wireless router/modem?

Pete, Electronic Engineer