TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Westinghouse ld3265 lost the remote. Can’t get a universal…

Customer Question
Westinghouse ld3265 lost the...

Westinghouse ld3265 lost the remote. Can’t get a universal remote to pair, and also can’t get tv to scan for cable channels -hooked up to cable in a campground

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

LD 3265. I️just brought this tv from our house to a camper in a campground and tr

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works - there is only coax available here

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Still, let's try check and review the basics. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done); some Westinghouse older models may require tuner activation. Get the activation code to enable ATSC/Cable tuner and scan channels. If you want to activate the LD-3265's ATSC/Cable tuner or retrieve your activation code, please click HERE.

A Westinghouse RMT 11 would be an advanatge. Click HERE.