TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All I have is a BLUE screen after a "grunt" came out of it…

Customer Question
All I have is...

All I have is a BLUE screen after a "grunt" came out of it last week. I get INPUT and NO SIGNAL. that's it. The TV is almost 8 Years old (1-12-09 ) what do you suggest???

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

VP322 BOUGHT 1-12-09

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

CAN GET MENU AND input but that I it, except NO CSIGNAL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A week, it changed from HDm1 to 2, unexpecdly. shortly after there was a loud noise and screen went black. I tried to clear it up but just entered the Blue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

If it is going to be expensive I would consider replacing it with a NEW TV

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you have the original remote that came with the tv in working condition?

Please list everything that is connected into the tv?