TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost my remote - can I purchase a new one - #vr1. Vx37l

Customer Question
Lost my remote -...

Lost my remote - can I purchase a new one - #vr1

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vx37l hdtv10a

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Cannot do anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I do not have the remote - can I purchase a new one?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I'm lost!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Because of the age of the tv, which is far past its service life, parts for it are difficult to come by. The original remote is not usually available, but you can purchase a 3rd party manufacturers replica remote that will work the same. You may order one of those here: http://amzn.to/2ysRiR0

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Installer