TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Was trying to to connect with the wireless. Where do I find…

Customer Question
Was trying to to...

Was trying to to connect with the wireless

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Where do I find this out

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model numbers r E48-C2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is a smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

When we had the tvo hooked up our wireless. Won’t connect and we put in our pass word

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me more about where you're getting stuck? Does the tv "see" your home wifi network and show it in the list of available networks at all? Does it see other (neighbors) networks?

Do you know your wifi password?

our wireless is ther and it ask for password ***** we put it in and then connect and it don’t connect
I gave the make and model number

I didn't ask for it again,

if it is not connecting, you are either using the wrong network/password, or the tv is not getting sufficient signal from the router.

Please verify your password ***** test again,

if no change, unplug power to both the tv and the router for 5 minutes, replug, then try to connect again.

Ok

thank you

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.