TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My lamp light keeps blinking. I replaced the dlp chip.

Customer Question
My lamp light keeps...

My lamp light keeps blinking

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I replaced the dlp chip

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WD-60735 Mitsubishi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I replaced the dlp chip because of white dots on screen but when I put it back together it was out of alignment so I took it apart again to try and line things up but now the lamp light keeps flashing so I can't turn on the unit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Have you put the lamp cover back on?you must do this or you will get nothing happening just a blinking lamp light,let me know

I am sorry I will have to opt out here, I have an emergency call,please await another tech

TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, This is Aric a different expert here. Please try the following steps:

1) Unplug the TV's power cord.

2) Carefully remove the lamp, and then reinstall it making sure it's secure.

3) Close the lamp cover securely.

4) Plug the TV back in and attempt to power it up and let me know what happens please.

I've already done that 2-3 times