TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sound bar connecting not working. Trying to connect vizio…

Customer Question
Sound bar connecting not...

Sound bar connecting not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Trying to connect vizio sound bar , model SB3621n-E8 to my vizio tv, modelD50f-E1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, it works. Following sound bar installation procedures, but no sound coming from the bar. Note: TV speakers were turned off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Sound bar purchased a couple days ago. This is the first installation try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, just need a verbal diagnostics assist.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What connection did you use from the tv to the soundbar?

Problem solved. Took awhile, but everything working quite well thank you.

Thanks glad to hear it is working for you