TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a brand new visio D48-D0. The picture is good except…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new visio D48-D0. The picture is good except at night when darker pictures have annoying shadows. I tried to calibrate the screen but that made the picture better but I still have the shadows. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Like I said, Brand New.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has always happened. It doesn't pop up. It is just always there on darker screens.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No.. Thats all. Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 4 days by:
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?