TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a smart hub reset. New 49 inch tv. No. my other

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need a...
Second opinion] I need a smart hub resetJA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?Customer: new 49 inch tvJA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?Customer: no . my other Samsung TV worksJA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: 3days, I can't get Netflix. Netflix helped me reset the other TV but told me to call you on this one to reset the smatJA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: smart hub.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!