TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to get it back to english, approx 3 yrs, it works no…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get it back to english

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Approx 3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It works no problem on other tvs it is on prisim i called them but saaid i would have to call you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tryed to chang it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off of the back of the TV that you're having problems with?

model number 42HDS69

Thank you. Now, just so I understand- if you use the original Hitachi remote and pull up the MENU- the MENU appears in another language? If so, what language is it in?

Or are you saying that the cable channels are in a different language (dialogue is not spoken in English)? I need you to provide as much detail as possible.

I am not available by phone- website sends that offer without my consent. Please reply back to the questions above to proceed.

I was changing some settings and the volume and when it come up is in some language i dont' read.
the tv will speak in english . but this morning i cant get tv to work.
the menu is in a language i dont know
HEY!!! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT PLEASE CANCEL ALL THANK U SEND ME A E- MAIL WHEN U GET THIS SORRY I TROUBLED U. I WILL KEEP U IN MIND IF I HAVE ANY MORE TROUBLE.. NICE TO KNOW U ARE THERE. THANKS *****
Louie, Technician