TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a total number of 4 lines showing on our tv. Three…

Customer Question
We have a total...

We have a total number of 4 lines showing on our tv. Three on the left and on near the middle. Two purple one green and one blue. How do I get them off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Un60f6300 about 1 and a half to 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works and the problem is on all channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just noticed it a couple of da

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Of days ago nothing has happened

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control are the lines OVER the menu please?

I have bad news for you on this I am sorry,its a bad LCD panel (screen) technically what happens is the glue that holds the address lines within the panel comes away and gradually lines start appearing ,unfortunately because the panel makes up 80% the cost of the set its not an option to replace it, this issue is a very common one, there is a small chance it could be the t-con board that drives the panel (only verified by substituting it)

You should make a complaint to samsung via the website assuming the set is not under warranty,they may help.

I am sorry for dismal news, however if I am to receive credit from the site I need you to rate me 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,if you need to ask more questions please do ,the question is open for 30 days

Anthony