TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a 32 inch smart tv and I'm having trouble with…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a 32 inch smart tv and I'm having trouble with the remote. I put brand new batteries in it and nothing. It worked yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?

Vizio D Series smart TV and the remote is the same

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't get anything to work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now. As I said, it was working perfectly yesterday now it acts like "I don't wanna work."

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The batteries are in properly so I know that's not the problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you buy the TV new or used? Approximately how old is it?

Does the TV respond ok if you use the buttons on the control panel on the TV itself?

I just bought it brand new yesterday

Can you please just refund my money?

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account or billing.

Please contact customer services to request a refund.