TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my TV remote control device and wondering what I…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my TV remote control device and wondering what I should do now .

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?

It's a 32" model which I got in about April/May time.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

AS I have lost the remote , Nothing works .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I lost it about 2/3 days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, am just needing an other remote control .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Technician replied 8 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Technician

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the make and model of your TV?

It is a 32" LG TV which I got from a Sky reward

Could you please tell me the model number?

for example: LG 32LH576D

I've tried to give you my telephone number which is***********

You have to accept a premium service for the phone call.

You can just tell me the model number of your phone. I will send you the link to buy a remote.

TV model number information is attached to the rear side of the TV on a white sticker.