TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Power signal at bottom left of screen lights up but tv

Customer Question
screen shows nothing,no vizio symbol...
power signal at bottom left of screen lights up but tv screen shows nothing,no vizio symbol just black and then power signal goes out.Why doesnt tv come on?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote does the menu come up?