TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I video tape with m smart TV. Ua4025j200afx2a. TV

Customer Question
How do I video tape...
How do I video tape with m smart TV
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?
Customer: ua4025j200afx2a
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV WORks/HDMI/AV ALL WORK
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can watch DVD's but not record TV
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
11/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What device are you wanting to record on?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
DVD
What is the model of your dvd system?
Do you have a cable or satellite box? Or are you using an antenna or basic cable feed (no box)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician