TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i get the cable to come on the smart tv. It is

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get the cable to come on the smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

It is samsung 40 inch smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can not get any picture at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Has been for some time thought was with controller

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box, DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?