TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no signal on the TV that I watch most. It is a

Customer Question
I have no signal...

I have no signal on the TV that I watch most

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Samsung tv about six or seven years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today have not tried anything What happened to the number that I used to call and get help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all i know to tell them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What exactly is on the tv screen right now?