TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My monitor model SyncMaster S24B240 24inch does not open to…

Customer Question
My monitor model SyncMaster...

My monitor model SyncMaster S24B240 24inch does not open to the full width. It is o. k. vertically. It is black about 1.5 inches in the left, an

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model RingMaster S24B240BL and purchased 07 24 12, S/N ZVB2HTNC02031Z.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week. Prior to this issue, it worked just fine.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 5 days by:
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?