TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to find out if my TV is a smart tv. It's a samsung…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find out if my TV is a smart tv.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

It's a samsung and I bought it in 2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works. I am trying to get netflix on the tv. I don't know how to work the menu and they suggested I contact you.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is a new matter. I have netflix on 1 screen and they told me if it's a smart tv I don't need to buy another roku.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What is the model number of your TV so that I could check it from my end.

this will take a few minutes. hold on please
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Sure, take your own time.