TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to change 4x3 format to 16x9 how do I do this? Model…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change 4x3 format to 16x9 how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model D65u-D2, 2years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works no other source available

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Always been an issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Using direct tv

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Eric, Handyman/Handywoman replied 5 months ago
Eric, Handyman/Handywoman

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Use the directions below to change the aspect ration of your screen to the one you want to use, which works best for you. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

To change the screen aspect ratio:

1. Press the WIDE button on the remote.

2. Use the Arrow buttons to highlight the aspect ratio you wish to view

3. Press press OK.

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. However, if my answer to you was helpful, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Eric, Handyman/Handywoman