TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv ok but Magnavox dvd player not and at point in discussion…

Customer Question
Tv ok but Magnavox...

Tv ok but Magnavox dvd player not and at point in discussion Phillips name came up

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not phillips... Magnavox estimate 7-10 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

5 days. Nothing to warn me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be happy to assist you today with your DVD player.

Could you explain a bit more for me? Is it not powering up? Do you get anything on your TV?