TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I connect my zenith dvd player to my Toshiba

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my zenith dvd player to my Toshiba 32L310U18 tv through my receiver

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

L31 32 inch tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I bought the tv about 6 months ago at best buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My dvd has red, white, yellow out put cable should I hook these be hooked to the tv av input jacks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be happy to help you with your DVD player setup question.

Do you know the model number of the receiver you have?