TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio E320-b0E 32" TV. I am trying to connect it to…

Customer Question
I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio E320-b0E 32" TV. I am trying to connect it to my Dish satellite. I have plugged cable from satellite box into TV but don't know what to do to get signal. please help.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years old, and all manual says is E320-B0E.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu is working. ive not tried any other inputs, just the HDMI1 I need

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Actually, this tv has been stored for a couple of years and my old emerson just stopped turning on a week ago so I'm trying to save money and use this one. There was no problem with this one when it was replaced, the guys in the family wanted a much larger screen for Thanksgiving football game!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm very frustrated. not that it matters, though!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Was the Dish Satellite working before? Or you are also setting that up for the first time?

And which port on the TV did you connect it to?

Please let me know

Thank you

dish has been working great all year, just have Ito change tvs as old one just refused to turn on last week. I connected to the port closest to bottom of set. I couldn't get the plug to go into the one facing the side. Is the side one the one I need?
I cannot afford $26.00 more to talk to you. Sorry, but will you please type my answer? thanks.

Ok, make sure the Dish box is on and keep pressing the input button on the remote until you see the picture on the TV

Tell me how you go please

How did you go with the instructions I gave?