TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Hitachi smart tv remote is not working. Is it possible to…

Customer Question
Hello, my Hitachi smart...

Hello, my Hitachi smart tv remote is not working. Is it possible to control TV volume without remote?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

43HB6T62U

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works, remote is dead

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was all good, I turned on TV this morning and then remote stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to control volume on TV without remote and is it possible to fix remote somehow

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I just want to check please, have you tried replacing the batteries in the remote?

Please let me know

i replaced batteries

Thanks

Just incase the firmwre has crashed, please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 2 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

It works, thank you very much. Have a good day

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.