TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have replaced the bulb in out 60' JVC and the picture is…

Customer Question
We have replaced the...

We have replaced the bulb in out 60 ' JVC and the picture is not much better. Is there anything we can do??

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

12 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes u can adjust them but does not help and background is almost washed out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Several years, we live in a small town if that tells u anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 5 days by:
11/16/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?