TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv will not go back to satellite. What do I do? Broksonic…

Customer Question
My tv will not...

My tv will not go back to satellite. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Broksonic model no.CCVG-3276

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just turned it on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...satellite receiver..." Additionally, please describe how the satellite receiver is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.