TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have my aunts proscan television. It will not allow me…

Customer Question
I have my aunts...

I have my aunts proscan television

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Proscan is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It will not allow me while setting it up to get to the channels to program them in. The menu scroll will not allow me to get there. why would that e??

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not the new input for watching tv on hdmi however if i try to want to watch the vcr or move it to check the channel for the tv to be sure it is on 4 for the vcr the set will not let me get to the channel settings on the tv.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The tv worked prefectly fine then i had to store it back in the box for about 4-5 months and just now....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I ust want to beable to maybe reset the tv and the remote to original settings??? would that be easier????

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
nothing is there yet
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?
Are you trying to use it with an antenna?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.