TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to start my tv after returning from vacation. It

Customer Question
Trying to start my...

Trying to start my tv after returning from vacation. It won't stay on the same input (HDMI 3) get only one channel 1080I ? When I try to change channels it says no signal, and the input goes to access.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Just a moment. Have to find the manuel.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model M470SV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We unplugged it and went on vacation last May

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What device do you have on hdmi3? (cable/satellite, etc)
Do you have anything else connected and if so will it work (dvd, roku, etc)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.