TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv does not respond to remotes. Hisense h6d series have

Customer Question
Tv does not respond...

Tv does not respond to remotes

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?

Hisense h6d series have direct tv and hisense remote

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only with direct tv remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Turned on tv today and no response

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

How long have you had the tv?

2 weeks

So this is brand new store purchased tv? or did you get it second hand? or?

New

Is the tv currently On? has picture and sound?