TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to play a video with youtube by inputting an

Customer Question
I'm trying to play...

I'm trying to play a video with youtube by inputting an address and it keeps saying file download is not supported but im not trying to download a file

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not sure of number....its less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

About 6 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The menu works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost something

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

On what device is this happening? (make and model number)

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.