TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do you know if 4K RCA TVs (or model RTU4853) come with HDR?

Customer Question
Do you know if...

Do you know if 4K RCA TVs (or model RTU4853) come with HDR? If so, how do I enable it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

RCA RTU4853 less than a year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, closest to hdr is 4K enhancement. All inputs are the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since roughly two months ago I purchased this tv, I couldn’t get hdr to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing comes to mind

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Unfortunately, No, they do not. These are very basic barebones tvs and do not include any advanced features found in the higher quality brands like hdr, dolby, etc. It is not hdr capable.

My apologies for the news,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.