TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Recurring problem of no sound when tv is turned on. HD

Customer Question
Recurring problem of no...

Recurring problem of no sound when tv is turned on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?

HD Samsung. Yes. Techician came by change the box and check outside line about 3 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes All sources working - same problem. Have to unplug and plug several times hoping it will work. Problem happen for past 10 days!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last 10 days. Often not working on first time turn on. Fiddle for 4 -6 time hoping it will work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The old box has been replaced by a new box. the TV upstairs is working fine.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off the back of the Samsung set and how long have you owned it for?

Did you need assistance with the question you posted?