TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio M3D651SV TV with a thick vertical line near…

Customer Question
I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio M3D651SV TV with a thick vertical line near the right side of the screen. always there even with different inputs. Pressing on the screen makes no difference. I have reseated the connectors and no difference.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old, M3D651SV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Always like this

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/9/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 9 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The problem is either the t-con board (only eliminated by substitution/it cannot be checked)OR the LCD panel itself (screen) just so you understand these issues are very common with today's TVs I see this on a daily basis, if you want to swap out the t-con board on a gambit let me know,cost of the board around $80

Anthony

That was my thinking alsoThank you

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony