TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Phone

Customer Question
Phone
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How can I help you today?

Chat 1:1 with a tv technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Louie, Technician

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.