TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have LC-70LE733Umy booklet I got with my I have lost it or…

Customer Question
I have LC-70LE733Umy booklet...

I have LC-70LE733Umy booklet I got with my I have lost it or what? I need to change the secret passcode 4 digit numbers, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LC-70LE733U, serial ####-##-####

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I want to get Amazon prime on the tv I have a wifi and it is tied in

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/9/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 9 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please click here <<click

The manual for the set is above

If you need more help let me know

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony