Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When i connect my one connect the screen goes black and

Customer Question

when i connect my one connect the screen goes black and there is no response from the remote or the control panel
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: samsung un65js9000f the screen works fine when the one connect is not connected. The screen shows to connect the one connect
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: nope
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i cannot change the inpout
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not right noew now
Category: TV
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!