TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a WV-CP484 and I want to display the image on a 42.

Customer Question
I have a WV-CP484...

I have a WV-CP484 and I want to display the image on a 42

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

WV-CP484 camera. I'm not sure how old it is.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Is it possible to send it to a LED TV?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 6 days by:
11/14/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

What is the answer
Hello
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

I really sorry for the inconvenience regarding this issue. If it is possible you can quickly have a word with Panasonic customer service by dialing 1800(###) ###-#### I did a research on this issue but I couldn't find you the solution. Since you're waiting for very long time without the answer. Considering that, I can help you getting you refund of your money. Thank you for your patience.

I would like a refund
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

I got it. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support