TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an HE-200 receiver with both DVD and DVR digital

Customer Question
I have an HE-200...

I have an HE-200 receiver with both DVD and DVR digital inputs. Problem: the input selector on the receiver unit doesn't always work (I've had it fixed once already). The remote has a button for DVD, but not DVR (!). Is there a replacement remote available, or any other fix you would recommend? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic SA-HE200, about 15 years old I'd guess. Remote is EUR7502XBO.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The last time I had the input selector fixed was a few years ago, but it didn't work for long, so I've given up on fixing it again, even if it were possible. I'd like to be able to use the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just curious why there's no button on the remote for DVR, when it has buttons for DVD, TV, CD, VCR, Tuner...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
11/7/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The DVR input is also known as VCR input, so you can use the VCR button on the remote to select it.

Pete, Electronic Engineer